She'll Get More and More Attracted To You and Won't Even Know Why!
In previous videos, I've showed you how to get a woman's attention with eye contact and how to start touching a woman completely naturally to get her to think of you as a potential romantic partner.
I've “primed the pump,” so to speak, and I've even given you some of my favorite techniques to use when you want to attract a woman through touch in a crowded room or professional environment.
But there's still a lot I haven't told you about specific proven techniques I've developed that you can use to send a woman's desire for you through the roof.
Each one deserves its own advanced course. But I can show you the basics in my next video in this series:
In it, I show you these 11 techniques to attract women and turn them on, including:
- The two ways to greet a woman that will show her that you're interested without tipping other people off.
- The 3 ways to use a woman's hair and jewelry as an opportunity to touch her…and the one mistake that a lot of rookies make–you absolutely don't want to go for this too soon!
- My buddy Andrew's “next level” technique to get close to a girl (warning: this is a little bit controversial).
- The subtle signal you can use when you're walking with any woman, even a work colleague, to let her know you're interested.
- The difference between how women approach touch and how men need to–use this secret to get in the proper mindset when you're using touch to get a woman interested in you…
- If you “fall behind” and forget to touch her early on in the interaction, use this foolproof way to recover and get her more interested in you.
- A bonus “attraction generator” at the end that you can add to any interaction to make her blush and get her heart racing.
Remember, these are starting to get beyond my beginner tactics to attract women and help you take that next step interacting with women. Once you start to master these, I guarantee that you'll see warmer responses from women right off the bat, and they'll just keep building from there as she gets more and more turned on.
Stay tuned next week for the conclusion to this video series–there's some really good stuff right around the corner, tricks and techniques that even blow this stuff away!