Bex Cobell is a young, happy college student majoring in journalism. She loves connecting with people and getting to know them on a personal level — especially in the age of social media, when making personal connections is increasingly rare. She has spent a lot of time in the dating world exploring her own wants and needs, and this has helped her understand men and women on a much deeper level.
While she’s still trying to find her perfect “type” of partner, she knows that many other people can relate to this struggle and wants to do everything she can to help. Her ultimate goal is to help men realize their potential in dating and create lasting relationships that are healthy and positive.
Recent Articles By Bex Cobell:
- Friends With Benefits: The Ultimate Guide to “No Strings Attached” Sex
- Why Do Girls “Ghost” & Flake? 35 Women Respond (In Their Own Words)
- Where to Meet Women: The #1 “Goldmine” You Haven’t Heard Of…
- NYC Dating Guru: “My Top 3 Tips for Single Guys In 2017”
- Is Kissing “Cheating”? 2,000 Women Reveal the Shocking Answer…