As a coach, David is an expert in helping both men and women pick out the patterns and psychological blind spots that plague many peoples’ dating lives. He has helped over 200 men and women discover what’s holding them back, confront it, and push through it, all on their way to happier lives.
David believes business is for men what war once was and no longer is – a place to compete, risk all, win and gain glory, spoils and respect. Despite this, he is a musician, and he thinks of music as an almost feminine pursuit of grace, attention, and aesthetic beauty blending harmony and seduction with gushing emotion. He has also recorded in Abbey Road Studio and danced with Charo.
For more from David, including his thoughts on his fellow thought leaders’ guides, like him on Facebook.
Like David Dupree’s Facebook Page:
Recent Articles of David Dupree:
- The 5 Stages of Sexual Escalation: How To Turn Her On & Take Her Home
- 3 Confidence-Boosting Mantras for Ultimate Power Around Women
- How To Ask a Woman Out Over Text (Flake-Proofs Your Date)
- To Men Who Want to Be More Interesting to Women…
- 5 Examples of Mega-Masculine Body Language That Women Love