As a coach, David is an expert in helping both men and women pick out the patterns and psychological blind spots that plague many peoples’ dating lives. He has helped over 200 men and women discover what’s holding them back, confront it, and push through it, all on their way to happier lives.
David believes business is for men what war once was and no longer is – a place to compete, risk all, win and gain glory, spoils and respect. Despite this, he is a musician, and he thinks of music as an almost feminine pursuit of grace, attention, and aesthetic beauty blending harmony and seduction with gushing emotion. He has also recorded in Abbey Road Studio and danced with Charo.
For more from David, including his thoughts on his fellow thought leaders’ guides, like him on Facebook.
Like David Dupree’s Facebook Page:
Recent Articles of David Dupree:
- 102 Great Places to Meet Women [Updated June 2019]
- The #1 Sign She Wants You to Make A Move [UPDATED]
- Subconscious Seduction: How To Make Sleeping With Hot Girls So Simple It Becomes Second Nature (And Get Laid Whenever You Want)
- 5 Unexpected Reasons She Might Say “No” (And What You Can Do About It)
- The Myth Of “Natural-Born Charisma”: How Any Guy Can Easily Develop Panty-Peeling Charm, Wit & Presence (From “Mr. Charisma” Himself)