As a coach, David is an expert in helping both men and women pick out the patterns and psychological blind spots that plague many peoples’ dating lives. He has helped over 200 men and women discover what’s holding them back, confront it, and push through it, all on their way to happier lives.
David believes business is for men what war once was and no longer is – a place to compete, risk all, win and gain glory, spoils and respect. Despite this, he is a musician, and he thinks of music as an almost feminine pursuit of grace, attention, and aesthetic beauty blending harmony and seduction with gushing emotion. He has also recorded in Abbey Road Studio and danced with Charo.
For more from David, including his thoughts on his fellow thought leaders’ guides, like him on Facebook.
Like David Dupree’s Facebook Page:
Recent Articles of David Dupree:
- “Don’t Build Too Much Rapport” Plus 4 More Counterintuitive Conversation Secrets That Get Hot Girls to Chase You
- 8 Things You Should Know Before Dating A “Party Girl”
- How To Seem Like the “Rich” Guy Without Spending a Single Penny (And Why This Will Get You Laid A LOT More)
- What She REALLY Means When She Says She “Only Dates Tall Guys” (And How to Sleep With Her Even If You’re Short)
- 3 “Instant Fixes” If You’re Short, Fat Or Bald (Plus How to Get Laid Tonight!)