As a coach, David is an expert in helping both men and women pick out the patterns and psychological blind spots that plague many peoples’ dating lives. He has helped over 200 men and women discover what’s holding them back, confront it, and push through it, all on their way to happier lives.
David believes business is for men what war once was and no longer is – a place to compete, risk all, win and gain glory, spoils and respect. Despite this, he is a musician, and he thinks of music as an almost feminine pursuit of grace, attention, and aesthetic beauty blending harmony and seduction with gushing emotion. He has also recorded in Abbey Road Studio and danced with Charo.
For more from David, including his thoughts on his fellow thought leaders’ guides, like him on Facebook.
Like David Dupree’s Facebook Page:
Recent Articles of David Dupree:
- Dating Expert: How To Touch a Woman Without Seeming “Creepy”
- This “Navy Seal Secret” Gets You Laid Twice As Often Using Half The Effort (Seriously)
- 5 Subtle Signs She’s “Using” You (And How THIS Makes Sex More Likely)
- Should You Text, Call Or FaceTime Her? This “Roadmap” Gives You The Answer…
- How To Get Laid When Women Play “Hard To Get”