As a coach, David is an expert in helping both men and women pick out the patterns and psychological blind spots that plague many peoples’ dating lives. He has helped over 200 men and women discover what’s holding them back, confront it, and push through it, all on their way to happier lives.
David believes business is for men what war once was and no longer is – a place to compete, risk all, win and gain glory, spoils and respect. Despite this, he is a musician, and he thinks of music as an almost feminine pursuit of grace, attention, and aesthetic beauty blending harmony and seduction with gushing emotion. He has also recorded in Abbey Road Studio and danced with Charo.
For more from David, including his thoughts on his fellow thought leaders’ guides, like him on Facebook.
Like David Dupree’s Facebook Page:
Recent Articles of David Dupree:
- The Life-Changing Dating Lesson I Learned From Colin Kaepernick’s Downfall…
- 8 Things American Men Can Do to Get European Women In Bed
- 8 Things You Should Know Before Dating a “Party Girl”
- “Treat Her Like A Dude” & 4 More Hilariously Effective Tricks to Make Her Want You Again
- Dating Expert: “The REAL Reason Women Cheat on Good, Solid Guys”