When Ella Banks graduated from the University of Santa Cruz, California with a degree in Anthropology, she had no idea what was in store for her next. She blundered through a bad relationship for three years before she admitted that it could never have a happy ending. The breakup liberated her to be a more honest version of herself and she proceeded to meet and date a variety of men, including a few she never would have expected.
She is so glad that she didn’t take the easy road because ever since, her perspectives on sex, love, dating, personal identity, and healthy partnership have changed dramatically. When she’s not deep in discussion about the intricacies of love and sex appeal with an attractive stranger, or writing about her findings, she’s loving her other life as a burlesque dancer who makes appearances at some of the sultriest clubs in the world…
B.A. University of Santa Cruz, California
Recent Gotham Club Articles:
- 50 Female Pornstars Who Are “Hidden Gems” Of The Industry
- Popular Sexpert Claims Her “Formula” Allows Men to Last EIGHT Times Longer In Bed… Is It True??
- Survival Of The Firmest: 5 Science-Backed Secrets For Stronger & Harder Erections
- 3 Surprising Benefits of Having a Smaller Penis (Plus How to F**k Her Deep Regardless of Your Size)
- New Study: THIS Quick “Exercise” Gives You Harder Erections That Last Longer (83% Success Rate!)