When Ella Banks graduated from the University of Santa Cruz, California with a degree in Anthropology, she had no idea what was in store for her next. She blundered through a bad relationship for three years before she admitted that it could never have a happy ending. The breakup liberated her to be a more honest version of herself and she proceeded to meet and date a variety of men, including a few she never would have expected.
She is so glad that she didn't take the easy road because ever since, her perspectives on sex, love, dating, personal identity, and healthy partnership have changed dramatically. When she's not deep in discussion about the intricacies of love and sex appeal with an attractive stranger, or writing about her findings, she's loving her other life as a burlesque dancer who makes appearances at some of the sultriest clubs in the world…
B.A. University of Santa Cruz, California
Recent Gotham Club Articles:
- What A Massive Study of 250,000 Female Tinder Profiles Tells Us About the Strategies That ACTUALLY Get You Laid Online.
- New Study: Men Who Have Sex THIS Often Live Longer (And Are Nearly 30% Less Likely to Die From Heart Problems)
- [Brand-New] Facebook’s Dating App: How To Get Laid By Girls You’re Facebook Friends With…
- Less Swiping, More Sex? How My Roommate Hacked Tinder & Got Laid in Less Than 2 Weeks (Using Almost No Effort)
- Some Men Claim THIS Popular Hair Product Makes Your Erections Weaker… Is It True? (Details Inside)