When Ella Banks graduated from college, she had no idea what was in store for her next. She blundered through a bad relationship for three years before she admitted that it could never have a happy ending. The breakup liberated her to be a more honest version of herself and she proceeded to meet and date a variety of men, including a few she never would have expected.
She is so glad that she didn't take the easy road because ever since, her perspectives on sex, love, dating, personal identity, and healthy partnership have changed dramatically. When she's not deep in discussion about the intricacies of love and sex appeal with an attractive stranger, or writing about her findings, she's loving her other life as a burlesque dancer who makes appearances at some of the sultriest clubs in the world…
To access exclusive content by Ella, visit www.onlyfans.com/bendyellax.
B.A. University of Santa Cruz, California
Recent Gotham Club Articles:
- 15 All Natural Foods for Getting Harder… And Staying Harder
- This Brand-New Sex Position Hits Her G-Spot Better Than Doggy (With Step-By-Step Instructions)
- Talk About “Bang” For Your Buck: How Better Performance In Bed Means Better Performance At Work [New Study]
- Do You Need TRT? 5 Benefits of Higher Testosterone Levels (Plus How to Get More T Naturally)…
- New Study Reveals Walking Like THIS Can Allow Any Guy to Perform Up to 40% Better In Bed…