Marie Fitzgerald is a freelance writer and editor living in Indianapolis, Indiana. She has an M.A. in English Literature and loves reading pretty much everything. She loves writing as a means of connecting with others and helping guys better understand life through a woman’s perspective. Additionally, she knows women can be confusing and wants to help you cut through all the red tape.
Marie has written for a variety of online publications, but has a passion for writing music and event reviews. Though she loves her new city, she’ll always be an East Coast girl at heart. She once met and interviewed Kevin Smith at her New Jersey high school, a story she’ll recount animatedly to anyone who will listen.
Rutgers University, M.A. in English Literature
Recent Gotham Club Articles:
- Food & Foreplay: 11 Tips for MAXIMUM Pleasure (Plus: 3 Foods To Avoid)
- The #1 Secret of Short Guys Who Date & Hookup With Taller Women…
- 11 Easy Ways to Make Sex on the First Date More Likely
- Why Women LOVE Biting During Sex (& How To Do It Properly)
- The Pros & Cons of Going Exclusive With A Girl (And When to Have “The Talk”)