Sadie Calahan works as a freelance writer, though sometimes it seems she has a part-time job: coaching her friends through dating troubles!
She dated her way across two continents before finding the right guy in a coffee shop in Portland. After that, she dashed to the altar–something she swore she’d never do. Though her freedom-loving younger self might have been skeptical, she’s now happily married. She’s grateful for the brief encounters–the fun dates, the awkward dates–that gave her a clear, big-picture view of the joys and challenges of dating.
In college, Sadie focused on women’s studies. (Yes, an entire academic department exists to interpret the lives of women!) She also has a graduate degree in writing. Sadie is constantly working to understand the slippery human heart. She’s tired of watching great guys go solo. At Gotham Club, she puts her writing skills to work to help you succeed.
Recent Articles By Sadie Calahan:
- 7 “Last Longer In Bed” Sex Positions For Raging Bull Stamina
- Massive Study Reveals The #1 Quality Women Desire Most in a Man Today (And It’s Definitely Not What You Think!)
- New Study: 30% Of Women Want to Try THIS Kinky Sex Move (But Won’t Admit It)
- New Study: This “South American Spider Secret” Can Give You a Hands-Free Erection That Lasts Up to SIXTY Full Minutes (Even If You Can’t Get Hard at All Right Now)
- He Couldn’t Get It Up For FOURTEEN YEARS… Now He Can Get Hard at the Drop of A Hat (Here’s How)